Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Miss You Guys!

Belgrade at its finest. We walked all over the city and I'm pretty sure we know it like we would know something we know very well.
A beautiful day at the Adriatic Sea. What the heck...it's weird to think I was all the way across the world only a short time ago. And where is my Danielle? Where have you gone to???
Autumn and Tim after the treacherous boat ride. We barely escaped with our lives. Here they recall how many times they puked.

I'm very slow at getting film developed. I have about 500 pics that need it. Currently I'm working on a little travel essay about our trip. Maybe I can post it when it's done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mate,
We miss you too; I was out in Pula at the weekend cliff jumping..
Very cool. Are any of you guys on Skype? Phil

Mad Frenchie said...

sweat dude...does your blog still have that password protection thing? i tried to get in the other day. and what is Skype?

Mad Frenchie said...

good...we were busy and i had fun.

Anonymous said...

Blog is now working again; I've redesigned it. Skype is a free internet talk service... Check it out www.skype.com