Monday, July 31, 2006

Nagshead

Currently I'm in North Carolina, at the beach. Aaron and I rented surfboards for the week and I'm trying to learn the sport. Not easy, my friends. I thought snowboarding was frustrating. Throw in waiting for the right wave, paddling with exhausted arms, and balancing well there ya have it. But, once up it is fun and rewarding. My knees are bruised though...can't wait to check out Hattaras in a few days. The weather's been great. In between relaxing and swimming, I've been thinking on a graphic novel idea. I want to do something story wise w/ my art but I'm not really interested in children stuff at the time. So, I thought of a neat concept for a short GN. Anyway, that's it for now.

2 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

I am currently sitting in your parents bedroom/closet/office with cody in my lap writing you to remind you about a certain snake tat. Thats whats up!

Mladinski Centar GLASNOST said...

Hello