Monday, October 02, 2006

Updates from the Burgs

We finished filming the first episode of the mini-series. I snuck a peak during church and the shots look great. The premiere is this Friday night. I think this year we've made leaps and bounds and alot of times the enemy gets in there and throws accusation or discouragement our way that so blocks our view from what is really being accomplished. God takes the small steps and uses them to cross oceans and climb mountains. He is the One who leaps over them both, and the safest place, I am reminded, is out there with Him, even though sometimes it can be painful.

We sang a song of mine a couple of Sundays ago...Open Eyes. Really felt on target and just excited me to continue on. I am 90% sure that I will be going to Morningstar's conference on writing and the arts this November. I have some time in there where I'm free so I think it's probably the Lord's will.

So worship is going to undergo a small change since Ducky is taking some leave for a couple of months. Keep us in prayer that that will all be worked out.

4 comments:

Mad Frenchie said...

ya should dude.

Anonymous said...

hey,..how are you doing..:)..

Mad Frenchie said...

good thanks. just got back from an amusement park in new jersey. how are you?

Anonymous said...

i'm doing ok