Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Day in Ohrid

So for all those who want more pics...here are some from the sacred town of Ohrid, Macedonia...not three hours from Skopje. I wish I had had more time there to explore and take in the culture, but as it was we were on a sort of schedule.
Koska and Mimi...spelling? Sorry my friend. Blessings to you two.


The water is so clear and green...reminds me of the Caribbean.

Scott and Misty who plan on returning in two years to help initiate a prayer community.



The cutest kids ever with Graham, photographer extroidinare.





I love boats...don't know why. Just love the water I guess and being out in it.





The coolest and oldest monastery I've ever seen. I wish I could remember its history but alas, when my attention is wandering I don't listen very well. There was so much beauty to distract.





1 comment:

Sheamus the... said...

Glad you posted more pics...but i think you should post one more series of all people. I want to see everyone...i miss Koska...i think he is mad at me but i tried and tried to email him and they either never get through or he doesnt respond.