Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Call Approaches

Three days and counting till the Call. I can't say how excited I am. I'm taking some girls down early to intercede on friday. I've been praying for you guys in Skopje and my heart is always with you. I believe this Saturday is gonna be a major shift in the spiritual realm and not just for the united states. I was thinking about music today and writing songs and how powerful music is to change the atmosphere. Then I heard a word concerning the summer of love (which the call is primarily focusing on) where a bird of death was released and rebellion and death came through the ministry of music. But this is about to change. New songs, new praise is gonna reclaim what the enemy stole over the past 40 years. And as confirmation to me today, when I looked out my window I saw a yellow warbler, a song bird. Anyway, I'll post more updates about this weekend.

No comments: