Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What I'm Grateful For

Ok, so this blog might be a little cheesy but I can't help it. I'm in this time of transition I feel in my spirit and I can't go a day without crying b/c of how good God is. So, David I hear gave thanks and praise to God during times of success and times of difficulty. Why? To keep his spirit stable. And here's a list of things I'm so thankful for. Join me won't ya...it's good medicine for tha soul.

-men of God (and women) obedient and humble in heart
-family (my sister's child on the way)
-great music, new songs
-a job
-my guitar, the sounds it makes
-church family
-french fries
-dreams
-long-standing friendships
-similar hearts
-Song of Solomon
-sci-fi movies
-Battlestar Galactica
-Those amazing authors who inspire me (Orson Scott Card)
-a mid-rare steak
-the beach
-the art in me
-DP
-the fact that we can hear God and know Him
-Amistad (my new fave movie)
-those people who aren't afraid to fail
-adventurous moments
-Spirit-led craziness
-God's faithfulness
-my computer
-rain when you're sick
-great song lyrics
-creativity
-animated movies
-great wine (though for a season I'm fasting)
-the track behind my house
-old movie stars...I like their class and suave
-worship team
-sandals
-beautiful skies

5 comments:

Kim said...

i love it! back in college i used to make a top 20 list almost every month in my journal. I miss that. You've inspired me to try to start doing that again :)

Urban Mystic said...

hello there!

Sheamus the... said...

a good list...

Mad Frenchie said...

hey mystic, how was Ohrid?

Urban Mystic said...

Got back yesterday. It was great I would say. If there is a next time you must come.