Friday, September 14, 2007

Changes

So I changed the chorus to the previous song cause it just felt like whenever I was singing it it wanted to go somewhere else and I felt like i hit it today and I feel satisfied. I'm heading out to Kansas City to IHOP next month for a long weekend to sit in on a women's conference and to just partake of the house of prayer. I can't wait...I've wanted to visit there for at least six years now. If you have ITunes you should download the free One Thing podcasts...they're very encouraging, to say the least and really challenge me in my prayer and worship life. But it's cool to hear testimonies of people who've been living that fasted, worship lifestyle for a while now and that there are people hungry out there for the presence of God, 24 hours a day.

new chorus:

Hear, hear our God

in His glory, in His might

He, He has come

in beauty, in radiance

No comments: