Monday, July 18, 2005

3:00 am

"Tornado's you've got to go," Jason Upton sings. The Lord woke me up with a cry for unity and as I sit here the faces of the ones who've been deceived into returning to the world for comfort run through my mind. I hope I sing with the same authority. The love of the Father is too great to separate us from You. I wonder where my brother is...if he's heard You speak in his night or if he's hardened his heart to conform to his own will. I wonder if he'll return to old patterns. I wonder when his hurt first began. Father right now I speak to the tornado's that they've got to go! For those surrounding Jen Bowen too, I speak be gone. And to the men who are being called to rise up and take their place I just speak destiny be imparted. Let Your love surround us all, bring us into the shadow of Your wings. Open our ears to hear the tenderness of Your heart towards those You love. Allure us with lovingkindness. Bind our indentities in You around our hearts so that we cannot be drawn by words to give up our place in You. And if you are reading this, join your own prayers to mine. We are one body, called for one purpose. Protect those on the outer fringes, draw them in by the reality of Your Spirit. Show them it's okay to let their fears go, and trust You. There is so much more You are wanting to give us. We just need to trust You. Father, poor out Your healing on rejected, abandoned hearts. I come against condemnation that might be resonating in their own minds. It's okay to let it go. He's the judge and He desires for his sons and daughters to run with Him, to rule with Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't exactly know what led me to come and check your blog this evening... in fact, I have been asleep since 6pm, missing a prayer time at the church and subsequent meeting with Zantow. I believe the sleep factor is due to rest my body demanded as a result of some viral funk that decided to harvest itself in my little mortal shell last Friday... well hopefully my rest and more rest will allow the healing prayers and vitamins to work in unison for wholeness. Since that last statement was worded in good Christian-ese terminology, I'll continue along the same lines with this...

I read your post and agree, for Aaron and Jen... and for the ones who are being drawn back into chain-and-slavery-drudgery through the world's binds instead of resting in the solace of taking on the easy burden and light yoke of the Lord. I wonder where I let the foxes run through my own vineyards and spoil the fruit meant only for my Lord. I identify with the ones that need continued understanding of the release from captivity, to rise up and embrace my destiny and purpose as the inheritance my Father has given. I agree to know the increasing fullness of the Lord being my portion and my cup.

I also continue agree for dreams and translations and visions and the desire to be taken deep into the realms of the Father's heart and into the heavenly places, to see His warriors and angelic host moving mightily, and to know and respond freely to His desire, both in the night season, and while awake.

for now... and in the recently made re-popular words of Kip:

"peace out"