Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Third Verse

Well I decided to add that third verse and here it is. It came quite effortlessly...that is...after a couple of weeks of self-criticism/doubt etc. Does the doubt ever really come from yourself?---or are we too quick to call it the enemy's words? For our souls are still being renewed to the truth. I suppose the soul has an equal say in how to view these Spirit inspired endeavors. Anyway, the entire thing w/ a few minor changes and 3rd verse:

I don't have much to say
Sometimes it is much better, sitting at the edge of a fire
I'm barely touching but it's burning all the same
And I hope You don't mind that I intend to stay

There's nothing I can hide
Nothing You cannot see, when I'm a mirror for this flame inside
I'm barely reaching but it's enough for You
A little bit of yearning can change a nation

Here we are You and me at rest
One mind and one will together, as I lay in the heat of Your chest
I'm barely breathing could You breathe for me too
And make all things new, and make all things new

So come on down
and give me all You got
Come on down
and give me all You got

1 comment:

Sheamus the... said...

Shea train is back in the world of the bloggers. Be sure to say hi to shea of the dead