Sunday, October 16, 2005

Frenchie to some...Mimi to others...Beloved to the One. My bro Keifer and wild sista with the newest edition, Noah.

Welcome to My World
The girls and guys next door...

Hi guys! Me and Taylor chilling above.
If ya see us on the street...beware. We don't mess around. We are thugs in search of truth. We break it down, if ya know what I mean. Break it down like Dylan at the foot of Jesus, in the kitchen with orange rolls and Bridget Jones playing the fool that everyone is but won't admit to be.
Love all you guys...you make my world beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite pick is the thuggish one of you and Rander...with your arm in the foreground taking the picture! :P

Sheamus the... said...

you should have used some of those pics of you holding your gun that we took the other night. Bump and run.

Anonymous said...

niiice ;)