Monday, October 17, 2005

I Love Pictures!

Who is this stud? Why it's my nephew. Right now his hobbies consist of farting a lot, drinking milk, and gazing lovestruck at the ceiling fan.





My other roommate, Leigh. We're sweet but deadly when need be. So hey, come on over, drop on by. We got yo back.






"Ooh Yah...we're at war...war w/ racism, w/ terroism but mostly w/ ourselves."

So I guess this is me in a good mood trying to look mean. What would Scully say? Watch out for little green men.



As the doctor was late in showing up for the delivery...my bro Aaron had the opportunity to test out his dream of becoming the next Doogie.





His skills pertain mainly to football hence the stance. Perhaps he will implement it into the medical field. They say video games are great hand eye coordination for surgery. Hey...you're on the right track brotha!


My kitty cat...um...Jack (AKA Colonel O'Neill, Stargate SG-1).




7 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

I think your little nephew looks alot like your dad. Nice gun pics. Whoever took those is going to be a professional visual artist someday. It is ironic to me that Leaigh is such a perfect Bond girl but the most anti Bond girl mentally. Oh well. Down...set.. hut. A flying squirrel like that belings in my hearting drawers.

Anonymous said...

Are those real guns? Do you have some secret arsenal stash in your house? ;)

Mad Frenchie said...

real gun...9mm ruger. a highschool graduation present from my grandpa.

was singing ashes today in the shower. can't wait to work on stuff some more.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw you at your Pop's yesterday. But I didn't get over there until 7...at which point Gray-Beard was there...

Mad Frenchie said...

sweet...did ya show him any of the music stuff?

Anonymous said...

I wanted to...and he said he would be back with A-ron soon...so I stuck around for 1.5 hours...then had to jet home and finish dinners....
....so no...no I didn't ! :)

Unknown said...

yeah... even as I am currently talking to the Frenchie on IM I am pleased by this opportunity and eager to see what happens... I guess we'll know by this time tomorrow night.

As for ashes... man, underrower and french... I am really excited by all that I have yet to hear. It's going to be so sweet. BTW the other night, thanks for hanging around for as long as you did man... I was definitelly having a good and timely moment with A-ron. Our moment-s will work out in time... as time is made... and put into God's hands to establish... definitelly a reason for everything that has happened so far with all of us... and it just keeps getting bigger all the time!