Monday, October 10, 2005

Just A Quicky

The John Mark show is at some place in Charlotte called Avondale. I'll get directions soon and doors open at 7:00pm (Nov. 12th).

If everything works out...that is, work scheduling and song submission...I'll be "performing" the Hell and Back song (though I titled it The Winter for simplicity's sake) at a songwriter's contest in Charlottesville or somewhere near there. Just to see what the Lord will do! Could be great fun, so I'm hoping everything works out. It's in the Lord's hands. Just need to remember he has great, big hands!---and skillful, and tender.

I thought I liked this Kanye West song Jesus Walk. Still like some parts but I think it was better hearing it on the big screen w/ a war movie for visuals. It's like "Jesus walk with me cause I can feel the Devil's trying to break me."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just keeping you posted...i'm still working on fluently playing your song in that quirky key. Good luck on your venture in Avondale! :)

Sheamus the... said...

charlottesville seems to be both of our mountains. Thats ok. A big guy knows the secret bus to the top.

Mad Frenchie said...

weird key eh?---like key of z?

sheamus, my bad, it's actually somewhere north of lynchburg. But maybe it's part of the same bus route.

Anonymous said...

Frenchie...I posted the chords to the new song on my blog...when I see you I'll go over it with you and see what you think...