Thursday, October 06, 2005

Why Yes, Another Post!

What can I say?---these "hands of destiny" have a lot to get down today. Don't know where this one will go. It's up in the air but maybe a melody will come soon.

Verse 1:
I smell it in the air, everywhere, leaves are falling
in shade and light but things don’t always fall apart.
If you’ve got a little of your Dad tucked away
in your heart it’s enough to know He knows you.
And you are brave enough to see
He’s got good mysteries hidden for you
just around a corner.

Verse 2:
If I rest under a tree, let Your shade down and
fall on me. I’ll lean back before it gets too cold.
Give me Your arms, wrap them around, cause I’m not strong
and I’m not warm but if I know You, You are.
So this is where I need to see
You’ve already been here long before today
waiting for me to come.

Chorus:
Save me, and save you,
those who wait.
We will not be shamed,
we will not be shamed. (repeat)

Bridge:
He will open the mouths of those
who forgot how to speak.
He will wrestle till they’re free
you who forgot how to breathe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frenchie, is this the Philippians song you were working on? Or is this just another one which you spurted out?

I like the chorus alot...has nice potential!

Mad Frenchie said...

just something i sort of spurted out.