Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Modifications Set #2

Yo yo what up to all my fans. Hhmm I had all this random funniness to say but it all slipped away. Beware to all who cross my path in the next oh say for the rest of my life...I might tell ya what I really think of you. :) I was so proud of myself last night at work. This guy who is usually very friendly and chatty just started an argument with me. AND I hate to argue...I really do. I usually try to avoid it at all costs. But that's not the way to go either. So I said what I thought and got mad but didn't feel hurt afterwards. It was great. Today I was able to tell dad what I really wanted to get out of this song we're working on and that was good too; instead of just being like "oh cool..." In the words of Harry (from when Harry met Sally) "I feel like I am growing." ANyway...I've been changing that song around some more. Here's how it reads as of right now.

Verse1:
I’m just a kid falling in quicksand
I know it’s obvious all my sin
But You fan this eternal spark
I got into more of Your passion
On the clearest day it’s us speaking
till the joy and the rain make me clean

Pre-Chorus:

Cause when I cry out to You like a little child

Yeah You turn all my fears into something wild
(last time through: You answer me, You comfort me, You cherish and adore me)


Bridge:

I’ve been with you where ever you’ve gone

And I will not take away My unfailing love


Chorus:

How great is His faithfulness, how great it is

How great is His faithfulness, how great


Verse2:
I try to hide, me and Jesus
It’s plain I run, time and again
When I’m out of breath, feeling worthless
It’s easier to sleep and dream how
Your plans are deeper than the seas
and my best living is at Your feet

No comments: