Sunday, December 18, 2005

Modifications

Well I changed it up a bit to fit the music and also just what my heart wanted to say. Can't wait to get it really down and start singing it for some peops! I never meant for it to seem dismal...ie shea's response to the first time I posted it. It's more like a confession of how much we are sinners but all the more how faithful He is. The bridge was His response to me one day...it's somewhere in Isaiah I think. Anyway...need to play it with dad and get all the little bugs out.


Verse1:
I’m just a kid falling in quicksand
I know it’s obvious all my sin
But You fan this eternal spark
You fan it into Your passion

Pre-Chorus:

When I cry out to You like a little child

You turn all my fears into something wild


Bridge:

I’ve been with you where ever you’ve gone

And I will not take away My unfailing love


Chorus:

How great is His faithfulness, how great it is

How great is His faithfulness, how great


Verse2:
I try to hide, me and Jesus
It’s plain I run, time and again
But Your plans are deeper than the seas
and my best living is at Your feet

No comments: