Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Brings in New Times

Real quick....I had so much fun playing with Ben and Neil tonight on that new song of mine. Ben picked up what I wanted to hear very fast and Neil was right behind him with his drumming. I feel like it a was a sort of stepping out for me. I wasn't with Dad or Chris whom I usually play with. I'm learning to move in His confidence and it is so freeing! I can't wait to hear the electric and bass added to the song. We definately have to work out some of the kinks but for the first time playing it, I was so blessed. Thank You King Jesus...You are so faithful. You always sweep me off my feet when I least expect it. I love the people here You've placed in my life who are so willing to walk beside me and sacrifice their time and talent. I just absolutely love hearing everyone's abilities meshing together to glorify You.

PS Chris when are you coming home? We gotta play some together soon too!!!

PPS It wasn't ashes but the failfulness one. We can do ashes whenever bodgy is free.

PPPS I loved King Kong! I liked the captain and Adrian Brody. Visual stunning....I don't think I have ever said "Oh my gosh" so many times in one hour. And I can't say I have ever cried over an ape before. Jack Black you're a jerk!

4 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

Thats awsome Amus...if this means it is getting recorded we should shoot to have the visoe done for the Highlander festival. The submissions are due the 31st. WE will see though because i dont want to rus hit. What if NEal was the Janitor. Naw maybe not.

Mad Frenchie said...

what's the high fest?

Sheamus the... said...

local fim festival...first year for it.

Mad Frenchie said...

ooh we should shoot for that...cool