Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rich with a Cup O Tea

I had the best dream last night and woke up feeling so refreshed. I told my Dad thank you and thank you. All it really consisted of was John Paul Jackson praying for me. But during that time I sensed the Spirit so strong, as if I were actually sinking into Him. Anyway, the theme of thankfulness and gratitude was on my heart even as I continued to read a little from a book of mine. So I wrote a little thing and here it is. I was just trying to say that you get the most wonder out of life from appreciating the small things that He give us everyday and fellowship with our family.

It seems today I've no one left to thank
I'm so grateful that this life is mine
I told the mailman he gets it here on time
I told my friend we're laughing at the impossible past
I told my dad you're alot of what I want to be

But there's still a sky full of possibility
And there's wonder even in the night
If I had a chance to tell you my mind
We might miss our plane and those great big dreams
We're one in the same, rich with a cup of tea

No comments: