Monday, January 23, 2006

What's Up Yo

Tonight Katie, Carly and I gathered to do a little worshipping together. We talked about our preferred styles and tastes, did a little praying and then started singing to my limited guitar skills. We sang whatever what was on our hearts and anything that stood out Katie wrote down. Then I took that stuff and put it into some form. I think what we have is gonna be a really cool worship song. We want to do it together one Sunday. I'll post it soon. Carly has a higher, black gospel sorta voice. I can really see her singing out in the background at certain spots. Katie's is higher also but not as high as Carly's. And then I come in with the ole Celtic Folk feel. It was a very freeing and fun time. Last night I had a dream that I was talking to Rick on the phone about us three getting together. He started to cry because he was pleased that we were doing that. Many times in the past I believe Rick has represented the Father in my dream.

Thursday I am meeting with a girl I went to highschool with to talk about working for the Roanoke Times. She does photography for them and she has good connections with other staff writers. I am eager to venture into this side of writing whilst getting paid for it. But I'm not sure what it will entail. So be praying for me that the Lord will open the right doors and close the wrong ones.

6 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

tell Kristine i said high and try to get my movie back...

Sheamus the... said...

or is it Kristina?

Mad Frenchie said...

Christina

Sheamus the... said...

ahhhh

Anonymous said...

word,
what r u doin' this weekend? I want to record some stuffs!

Mad Frenchie said...

hhmmm...nothing really...jennifer tolido will be here but that's about it yo. let's fight the good fight my brotha