Monday, January 09, 2006

Updates

Saturday went great...thanx to all who came out! I am eager to hear the finished product whilst getting other songs rolling on the recording phase. Keith seems to have ideas flowing for an ashes remix. For the video though I think I will use the original b/c it is 8 minutes and the remix will probably be half that. Hopefully I can get a copy to you Neil before you head out. I hear VA Tech plays originals on their radio station so I'm thinking of sending them a copy. Why not?

Looking forward to going to Hickory Saturday night. I'm eager to meet some of the peops coming. It should be a great show. Gracie put your snib down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a 'snib'?

Mad Frenchie said...

it's what they call their door locks. but we meant it in another way....hahahahaha