Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hickory

Well looks like I'm gonna hit up Morningstar this Friday and then crash at the Mearns' until Alan's show Saturday night. I'm looking forward to hearing some awesome music on both ends! I feel like I'm leaving for Ireland all over again. Tear drop, drip, drip. I was watching Dances with Wolves the other night and the fact that Costner is living admist a group of people who don't speak his language and whose culture is completely different from his, made me miss Serbia and Macedonia. As I watched Su Mani Tu Tanka Owachi (my spelling of course) attempt to learn their speach I was reminded of my own endeavors to learn Serbian and Macedonian. The experience is exciting and rewarding. I hope to return soon, perhaps with the interns this May.

Chris...we have a part for Meg in the video. It's a cracked-out part but I think she would be perfect. That's me making light of something that I think will be very powerful. Anyway, I'm sure we'll talk more later about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!...I'll let her know! Have fun in Hickory...