Thursday, February 23, 2006

New Format

Just a quick post on my newly formatted blog. So I dreamed last night that there was a woman in a room with Aaron, Jen and I. She had some kind of old gun, sort of like a revolver or 44 mag. We managed to tackle her and then dismantled the gun...took all the bullets out. I also had a gun and tried locking it up in my desk but the lock wouldn't work. I looked to my left and there was a screw sticking out of some dry-wall. I pushed it back into the wall. I wondered what was hanging on the otherside of the wall. And that's it.

1 John 3:16 (funny how it says something similar to John 3:16)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"amy gotta gun...amy gotta gun..." - ala aerosmith

Sheamus the... said...

I like your new blog and if your dream was a story i really liked it...i loved trying to imagine what was hanging on the otherside of the wall.

Anonymous said...

or "who was hanging"...if it's a horror-story.

Anonymous said...

Frenchie...check my blog for a comment response to your comments from yesterday...it's not on my new post...it's on the one from yesterday.