Sunday, March 26, 2006

Friday Recap

For some reason I've been finding my old blog site a little tedious to keep up with. It's strange cause usually I love to write anything...it's about getting thoughts down. I'm not sure I have a whole lotta thoughts right now on the subject of Friday night except that I thought it went well. I enjoyed it very much. It's funny cause I got hit with lonliness pretty hard Saturday night. And as I write this, that old feeling is creeping around. I was listening to a Kevin Prosch song today and he sings about the subject. He says something like, "it tells you this is your portion." I guess that's the lie I gotta fight. Tammy prayed with me this morning. She said she admired my strength and knew it was from the Lord. But I don't feel strong at all. I think I'm learning though, something through these past few days, that although the warfare increases, so does His mercy and grace. We say that, but to live it, that's another thing. This means less of me, and more of Him. Less of my strength and more of His. It's bull when you're with people who really love you but you feel isolated all the same. We need each other. As long as you stay in the herd you're not picked off. Anyway, I'm gonna go enjoy His presence for a while.

No comments: