Thursday, March 16, 2006

New Looks



Well it all started with a dare. Katie and I had been talking earlier how for me anyway it's easier to do out of the norm stuff if there's a dare backing it. So out of the blue, we're hanging at my house after having gotten back from Roanoke and she says, "Hey Amy, I dare you to dye your hair dark brown." I thought for a minute, grabbed Amber and jetted to the bathroom to see what my face looked like with Amber's locks over my forehead. Maranda convinced me it would look alright so off we went to Kroger. While there, we picked up a cheap box for Jeremy as well. So I ended up having to go back to the store to buy another box for my hair cause it was a little splotchy first time around. But we got the job done and I have to admit I kinda like it. I enjoy the shock aspect when people see me. And it's only temporary, so it'll fade soon enough. A woman at work said I ought to keep it like this but I think I'm gonna miss my blonde. After much toil we convinced Jeremy that his would not be a huge change and he went for it as well. It makes him look younger in my opinion and wasn't really a drastic change.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm hot sexy mama! Will u merry me? Im down on 1 knee asking! Your one sexy Angel. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Anonymous said...

uh...aaron...that's incest dood.

Frenchie...freakin' sweet new look...you should have made wally bleach his hair...that would've been sweet...

Sheamus the... said...

i like it amyius

Mad Frenchie said...

uh jen...that's incest sis