Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This One, A long Time I have Watched

An M. Night door.
Kim felt guilty for holding a flower I picked. We put it back!
This is on my back. A big, big tattoo.
Why doesn't anyone use stone anymore??? Stone her!
"Always dreaming away, looking to the future. Never in the now..."
Look at the size of that thing. What a beauty. Too close and it might fall on you, smashing you to pieces. Oh, feel the exhilaration.
Picture by Sophia. What an eye, what an eye! I am high, I am high! (not really)
"I am not a committee!" We all ran through the rain, stomped in puddles, and road piggy-back.

2 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

dude that is a chi rho in the middle of that cross....

Mad Frenchie said...

including the alpha and omega greek symbols? looks aight to me...only i'd ask yourself if you want something on you that represented the crusades...a time of slaughter and hate.