Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Captain of the Host

I got a new tat. It's smaller than the other, on my forearm, and only took about ten mintues. It says Lord of Hosts in Hebrew, Jehovah Saboath. Now it seems lately that's who the Lord is to me or how He's choosing to reveal Himself. It's not as pretty or as enjoyable as some of His other personas...but this quote from Francis Frangipane sums it up for me (and note, I had not read this until the day after I got the tat done):

"There is something about the time just prior to a move of God that cause many people to wonder if the Lord is for them or against them. He seems confrontational, too intense, too 'different' from the One we learned to trust..."

"Before the Lord's sword will come through your mouth, it must pass through your heart. God must confront the stronghold of fear within us before we can be effective against the enemy in the heavenly places."

"Before Jesus returns, those who have passed through the wilderness tests will receive another revelation: Christ will be revealed to them as "captain of the host." They will be ready to follow the Lamb wherever He goes."

2 comments:

St.Alpin of Przhino said...

Hey a new tattoo, ha!
yeah i know is addictive:)
I'm doing ok, but will e-mail you for more details

Sheamus the... said...

That's awesome! I hope you like it. I saw Bugs yesturday and he told me your meant something else. Guess he was confused.
Let the ink flow.