Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sorry for the Cliche BUT Exciting Times

I started by talking about God's strategies and then somehow we moved into a sweet time of fellowship in the Spirit. Everyone brought something to the table. James and I had intended to teach on being in God's will etc. I knew at the beginning God wanted to do things a little different. It's been a cool process just learning how to obey the Spirit for a corporate purpose. I still have a little disatisfaction. I want more of God, I want to see Him manifested fully in signs, wonders, prophecy, healings etc. I want to know that what I am doing has some relevance to His kingdom. My hope is that one day, when the time is right, He'll allow me to go where the gospel is buried and forgotten and help in a church plant. I think these FNTs are for me training in that. Part of me can't wait to run into the midst of battle and see Him do a mighty work. But I know I'd get myself killed if it's not time. So I'm remaining faithful in these FNTs and thanking Him for them. There are still a few people who I'd like to have my back who aren't fully released or walking in their calling. For me, the future is an exciting unknown adventure. I can't wait (although I am) for the moment when I'm sent out for His kingdom.

No comments: