Saturday, April 28, 2007

Still Here, Skopje

Sorry for the lack of pics. I have gotten some great ones but I lack the ability to get them off my computer and onto these internet cafe ones. So, what's been going down...if I had to sort of sum it up it would go something like the story when joshua and caleb come back and report there are giants in the land of promise. The people feel like grasshoppers in their own eyes. I feel like there's been a lot of opposition but on the flipside I know God's created me to be a warrior and to press through these things. At least in the past couple of years He's taught me that about myself. Besides, a little conflict is good for the soul...keeps ya sharp...and dependent on God. But I'm finding this place rich in creativity and the people are already feeling like family to me...and also as fellow soldiers of the same cause, if you will. Tonight is a cookout, and I laugh whenever I say that cause everyone says barbecue. So when you say cookout they're like what? God has really been revealing His faithfulness to me, and things that haven't made sense in the past year are beginning to make sense. Why we do certain things, why certain plans die etc. But most importantly, why we should trust him radically, even when it seems impossible. Well...gotta run...blessings.

No comments: