Tuesday, May 15, 2007

No News is New News

So this Friday I'm singing in the center of Skopje...be praying for me that I do it in confidence and that hearts are touched. It's been a good week seeing friends from home, catching up, and hanging out in my new home. We've really been meeting a lot of peops these past few days and just inviting them to our little party. Actually, I think it's gonna be quite big now. It's funny how God worked it out...someone knew the owner of this club, it's bam smack in the middle of the city, and I had tremendous favor with the managers. Working on a few newer songs to play with the infamous hold me and ashes. I'm getting my new tat on Thursday, and I'll post a pic. Love and blessings to all my virgins...that's slang for virginians. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would Virgis be slang for Virgins which is slang for Virginians?! :P