Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Friday Night Mic

Alek singing his Bob Dylan. Scary...sounded just like him.
Chopi...the greatest guitarist to ever live or at least to accompany me.


St. Alpin singing his songs with a little Cash feel to them.


I'll just write Tony for fear of botching his nickname. :) The poet, the comedian.




Me! It was a good night all in all. You never really know what kind of effect you're having on those around you. I sang a couple a new ones and ashes and hold me.



And here it is, the tree from my dreams. It's on my leg, right thigh. I know it's big. Alpin did an amazing job.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does the tatoo symbolize? did you have a post about it or can you tell me?

Sheamus the... said...

hey...welcome back. I want to hear all about the trip, tattoo. people, and the good stuff. You should call me sometime...so...LOST grand finale tonight? You been keeping up, given up, or just gonna catch up later. welcome back.

Mad Frenchie said...

mainly leadership/nations. but i had this dream once about a really big tree and i felt like it had to do with my destiny...like something small grows into something big, and the deeper your roots go, the more it can branch out.

Anonymous said...

great pictures Amy..and you sang beautifully..i like your songs

Mad Frenchie said...

thanks :) miss you guys...

St.Alpin of Przhino said...

Hey you should send me a picture of how it look like when it's healed, i already have some ideas for touch up, i'm going to be in the next issue of "Avangarda" , new macedonian magazine for culture and life...

Mad Frenchie said...

yeah it's peeling right now and itching. so what are you in there for??? that's exciting!

Anonymous said...

You sang good also.

Bob Dylan

St.Alpin of Przhino said...

I think i know this guy Bob:)