Monday, August 27, 2007

Finale

So I finished my book officially today and I'm telling ya it is probably the worse piece of fiction ever written but at least it's done. And I've got ideas rolling for its sequel even if it never sells I want to finish the story, I think. I've learned so much about the art of storytelling, like how hard it is to make it flow for so long a time, and to keep characters stable, and to keep the plot interesting etc. But I love challenging my creativity and I love it when I'm totally engrossed in it for days and I just roll on these ideas one after the next. So whoa, big sigh. I feel good. I don't know if I really thought I'd ever finish it but I did. Now begins the arduous process of editing, re-writing, getting it out there etc. Be praying for me...we shall see. Oh yeah, and I still don't have a title. Uh oh...

8 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

the hardest part is done. You have done what hundreds only talk about doing. Congrats...and it is key that you realize you have learned from it and strengthened yourself as a writer. Congrats again. Now let me see it.

Anonymous said...

great Amy..:)..

Mad Frenchie said...

:0 well, hhmmm, let you see it...i don't know. the title came to me last night though...very exciting.

Urban Mystic said...

Congratulations! Hey, let us vote for a title!

Mad Frenchie said...

ok so here's the choices:

grass and gorillas

one night in vegas

toenail love

just kidding, but i will say as of right now it has something to do with a dark moon...

Shea said...

i vote grass and guerillas

St.Alpin of Przhino said...

well done , well done, what did you wrote from your trip here?
there were some hobits that drink rakia and eat barbique all day long.

maybe The spell of a dark moon:), dark moon october, dark moon rising:)))

Mad Frenchie said...

dark moon rising...why is that so familiar??? ;) hhmmm hobbits and rakia...i like it, but sadly no, there are no hobbits.