Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Amy...I mean...Mad Frenchie's Anthology of Spiritual Drool

Beauty Tips with Audrey Hepburn:

* For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
* For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
* For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
* For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
* For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
* People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
* Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
*As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.

I saw a couple of very interesting ads on the back of trucks this morning whilst driving to Roanoke:

Choose who you will serve today. Jesus or Satan (the most obvious...hahahah).

WARRIOR! Join the team.

Receiving today's goods for tomorrow's needs. (May have botched that a little).

My song is coming along. For the last line of the verses I changed the chords to: C, D (tarry but a second), Em, G...sounds cool. I'm solidifying the chorus.

It was a beautiful night last night. The clouds were moving fast over the stars but they made the stars appear to be the ones moving. I saw two skunks mating; one was albino. I thought I smelled salt water but I guess it could have been them. Fall is coming; the sky was crazy this morning...gray and deep blue with sun stretching through the cumulus cantopy. "Whenever you break through..."

LAST DAY OF AUGUST.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is "Don't pass gas, stop smoking."

ON the flip side...your mom told me she's getting another dane puppy. Should be great.

Mad Frenchie said...

Aye...I wonder how laid back a puppy will be. But I can't wait! They're so cute.