Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Shadow of His Wings

Mims said once that if we are not seeing or sensing the Lord it might be because you are hidden in the shadow of His wings. I think that is a beautiful way to view the Lord...too close to see Him...seemingly lost in darkness but all the time hidden in His shade. I've been playing around with this song all weekend (the one in the previous post). It's pretty simple. More Psalm-like I think. I decided to add a bridge. Hey Bodgy...let's meet at pops sometime soon and run through ashes (if you want).

Bridge:
(C)
Don't fear and
(G)
Be strong for
(Am)
the Lord He is near
(E)
to us (repeat)

(Back into chorus)
(Am)
Abba
(C)
Abba
(F) (Em)
I know You have not left (repeat)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, I think Meg is going out of town this weekend. So at the very worst, we can meet up either Friday or Saturday and run through it. I'll also most likely be over at Papa's Tuesday...
I like the simplicity of this new one. I'm interested to hear it soon.

Mad Frenchie said...

thanx...yeah i'm gonna try and record it with Keifer tomorrow night. Friday would be good. And can I just say I am now an official Barnes employee mocha maker!

Anonymous said...

Good deal, I'll catch you Friday if I don't see ya before then. I'm gonna be over chillin' with your mom's puppy, anyways! :)

Mad Frenchie said...

i know!--can't wait. she's so cute. mister digs her cage.