Friday, November 04, 2005

The Least of These
(words subject to change; sorta needs a melody)

Verse1:
I want to pour myself out on You
Cause Your mercy is poured on me
I want to spend myself on You
Cause You spent Your life on me
I want to find myself in You
Cause You find Yourself in me

Chorus:
I am nothing but the least of these
I am no one but a friend to Jesus
But it is all that I want to be
So free to be loved by You
So free to be loved by You

Verse2:
I want to walk in Your kingdom
Cause this place is not my home
I want to hear the words Your speaking
Cause the fame of man is killing
I want to tear down all my idols
Cause Your face is so beautiful

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frenchie...tonight I'm going to be over at Papa's...in case you want to come over and run through your song a couple times...let me know!!

Mad Frenchie said...

Ah i would except i have to work till about 11:30 pm. That sucks. maybe we can run through it at the church wednesday night.

Anonymous said...

Oh well! :) What are your plans tomorrow? I will be over at Papa's then for a cell group thing from 6:30-7:30...so maybe before or after we can run through it!! :)

Mad Frenchie said...

yeah i'm free tomorrow. i could come over before. we still need to practice at the church sometime.

Anonymous said...

the only problem I see with practicing at the church...is actually getting a piano there...since I don't have a portable one! :) Maybe I could hum the chords! ;)

I talked to Ben about showing up Sat...but I'm not sure if he wants to drive an hour on Wed, since he's coming Thurs for practice...and Sat for Harvest...

...unless you know someone else we can ask?