Monday, November 07, 2005

What the Bleep

I had a strange dream last night concerning a place that seemed like it could be hell or some other purgatory. I was walking through a cavernous place when the landscape opened up and revealed this ebony tower in the distance. I took several pictures of it...and the sky in the background was blood red. Then a women began to follow me. I knew she was bad news. I went back to this place where some others had been with me. They were still there, up on a stone platform. The woman followed me up there. There was a statue of a gargoyle in which she sprinkled some kind of dust on it. She said it would tell you the truth if you did that. But I stayed far away from it. Somehow the landscape changed and I was outside in a deserted neighborhood. It was very apocalyptic...broken windows, machines etc. I wanted to get out bad...or for someone to rescue me. A boy came up to me who had touched the gargoyle. He had red looking chicken pock marks all over his face. Then I saw in the distance coming down from the clouds byplanes and hot air balloons. I thought they were coming to save me. But instead they were carrying water vehicles. They landed somewhere down the street, as if they intended to stay. I had the faintest inclination to try my cell phone for help but then I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah...sweet dream!! Very Grateful deadish... :)