Saturday, December 17, 2005

Jen and I decided that we wanted to dye our hair. I wanted red highlights and Jen wanted to dye hers darker with light brown highlights. Of course the reason that the price of professional hair care and Wal-mart bought products is about a $70 difference is this: mine turned out to be bright pink, and Jen had a sort of orangish tint. I have not laughed so hard...well I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. So we immediately drove to Kroger, and re-dyed our hair. If my highlights had extended down to the tips I might have kept them. But instead the roots seemed to be the only thing that took the color. Anyway, it is a great story. I've been telling people all day at the expense of my pride. :) I wish I had taken a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your and Jen's hair looked fine!! :) I liked Jen's darker look...both of you were funny with the "Barbie" shirts, though! :)