Friday, March 31, 2006

I Did It

"It" as in I got my tattoo. And I love it. I love just looking at it. It was painful no doubt but not unbearable and when he changed needles, started filling it in, I thought that was much easier on the skin. Except at the end when my skin was getting a little raw and he kept going over the same area. But it's done. Right now it feels good cause it's slightly warm, almost like a sunburn. I can't sleep for some reason. It's around 3:45 am. Usually when I can't sleep, I do something like watch a movie, take a shower, or listen to music. But, tonight, I think I'll just write about how pleased I am witht the outcome of the design. Bugz, from Ancient Art did the tattooing. He's a nice, down-to-earth guy. He has a picture up of an old gas pump out in the middle of Wytheville. The number on it says, 666. He said it freaked him out and he was sober. The guy's a Christian, as far as I can tell. He was raised Catholic, rebelled, and then had an encounter with the power of God when he was about 23. Gracie...if you read this...get a tattoo. It's an experience worth every penny. I wish I could call someone in a foreign country, who'd be up right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

freakin' sweet!! :) But I'm a little disappointed it wasn't in the armpit... :)

Gracie?...oh she needs a big cross right across her chest...that would rock....

Anonymous said...

let me know if you talk to Ben or whatever....what time to you guys meet and go to?

Mad Frenchie said...

we'll prob get together round 8pm to do the music stuff.