Monday, April 03, 2006

Stargate Does Rule!

This was a great compliment to me today, with just a slight hint of humor. Okay, so I was working at the coffee place in the hospital and a chaplain came up to get coffee. Jason introduced him to me etc. He left to do something. About ten minutes later he comes up and says to me, "Ever watch Stargate?" I laughed. "Of course!" He said, "You look like Amanda Tapping." I said, "Thanks! She's awesome." So he said he's gonna call me Sam, which is her name on the show. I think it's funny cause, 1) I love her character. I wrote about her once on here. But she's a leader, can use a gun, very smart, and very pretty. 2)I don't even have blonde hair right now. I use to say when I was kid, I want to be an actress. Then when I went to Morningstar's psychic connection, they said "I'm hearing dramatic arts." I laughed. Well, if the right role ever comes along. ;) We shall see.

2 comments:

Sheamus the... said...

remember when you acted in my movie once that never got finished...

Mad Frenchie said...

me and you jen...the next thelma and louise.