Thursday, April 06, 2006

ART

My first question is...who got voted off American Idol last night???

I'm looking forward to some art projects coming up. Yes, Jen, my first priority is to finish the epic translation of Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe from book to canvas. Then, I have to get rolling on a couple of tattoo ideas for Danielle and Maranda. Scott Vernon also asked me to do a banner similar to the one hanging in the sanctuary for him. And, finally, I want to design a girl shirt for speakingtothedead. If that's not enough, I want to begin designing a cd cover which I've had several ideas for.

I've been working on my longer story of late. According to Steven King you never set something down for long periods and come back to it. But rules be damned. Mark Twain put Huck Finn down for ten years before coming back to it. I'm enjoying just working on my writing skills. Gotta keep them fresh and sharp. Also, I was inspired by a passage out of Jeremiah, and another song I just love by Kevin Prosch. So I'm writing something about the weeping of a woman like that image of Rachel in Jeremiah. Dad, I'd love to work on this one with you. I'm thinking somber melody. Hey, that's my forte. Well...time for the daily grind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mendeca got the boot... :( But she still witnessed to a lot of people...it was very cool!!

Mad Frenchie said...

oh...i thought it would be bucky. american idol must have a large country following. mom said mandesa also publically forgave Simon for calling her big.

Anonymous said...

hey- when are we gonna take pictures?!?