Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"Tumbling Ground"

I had the strangest dream last night concerning a video game-like scene where I was fighting this big guy with a sword. Eventually I just started wailing on him and soon he was on the ground where I continued to take him out. I saw his power depleat on a little meter and that was that. I took his sword and then transformed into this little guy. Who knows, it might be cause I was playing Kings Quest last night, though you don't really have action like that.

I had a really great birthday. The people at work blessed me with their kindness. Right now I'm listening to that Black Peppercorn's cd. I love Kevin Prasch's words. He has that little edge of wisdom mixed with very poetic style. That's probably my fave combination. I hope he comes out with a new one soon. "Is it true that those who love they seem to be so sad sometimes?" Ah, it's just the perfect mood for the mornings. Not too lively, just contemplative. I'm drinking my coffee and "thinking of you babe and in a little while we'll soon be together." Such a neat, jazzy feel to it.

I'm working on a new song but it's strange. I mean it's not strange, it's strange that my lyrics have sort of taken a let's know Jesus in His suffering tone. But I did write a worshippy song after the conference and hope to play it soon.

No comments: